The Untitled One!

Hello People!
It's really been a really long time I have not written a proper post.
I don't know what has got into me.
Seriously I have so many thoughts in my mind and as soon as I am ready to talk or write I am not able to find the right words to express myself.
This is not me!
Well... Let's just chuck this all out.
Recently I read this book suggested by a very wise funny and MATURE guy I know. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
This book really made me think about a lot of things in life and different kinds of people and their emotions...Like seriously 
I love the way the book begins , with Murakami writing about how hard it is to write about one’s most intense memories.  This is something I really identify with.  How an instance twenty years ago can stay in your head like it was yesterday; how you remember certain strange details , like a song playing or the weather or something you ate , but then can’t remember the faces of people who were important to you.  I’ve tried to write some of my own memories and I couldn’t put it better than Murakami does. It’s just so hard to do that at least for me.
I liked how Murakami , while concentrating on big emotions of love , life , loss , and disconnectedness , he really pays a lot of attention to the small details of daily life , like bus routes and part-time jobs.  I could literally be in the story. I’ve never been to Japan , but Murakami’s vivid description made me feel I was there. This is a moving story about love and friendship and first relationships
Oh I have written so much about the book but I would really want to all to read it if you haven’t.
So , coming back to the post.
Let the pictures to the talking.
P.S I love this colour which I am wearing! 








Photography: Ankita Bhardwaj
Check out more on Facebook ,Stylepile and Lookbook
Want more? Join me on Instagram for daily Fashion updates here!

Till then
XoXo
Disha

Popular posts from this blog

5 fall favorites