GOING OVER BOARD FOR OVERALLS

If I had 10 rs for every time someone asked me how to style overalls , let's just say , I wouldn't be writing this article.
Overalls are popping up everywhere and it seems like few people know how to wear them without looking like they just walked off of a farm. While sporting a denim onesie seems pretty foolproof (after all , everything matches with denim) , figuring out the right shirt , shoes and accessories to pair with your overalls is an art form.


Choose grown-up accessories.To avoid looking like a toddler in overalls , leave the bows , backpacks and pigtails at home. Instead , go for structured bags , sleek gold jewelry and a topknot to finish your look.
Shorter gals can either cuff the legs of their overalls if they are too long , or opt for shortalls for better proportions.

I am wearing a black gunjy giving it sexy look though not revealing but sexy!
I have tried to try a turban.. Well its not looking that bad?
What do you say?
The accessories I have kept to minimal with just a junky multi color bracelet with my Head over Heels slipper my new favorite!

Photography: Rajkumari

Check out more on Facebook ,Stylepile and Lookbook
Want more? Join me on Instagram for daily Fashion updates here!

Till then Stay Chic
XoXo
Disha



Popular posts from this blog