Summer Florals



If y'all follow me on Instagram y'all volition convey seen that I was on vacation concluding calendar week inwards Versilia , on the beautiful Tuscany coast. 


I bought this cotton fiber floral clothes from Topshop a few days earlier the trip , afterwards checking the conditions forecast as well as seeing that it was thirty degrees everyday as well as well-nigh of my wardrobe is polyester! It's identical inwards mode to the Kate Moss for Topshop clothes from 2007 , which I equally good convey (and which is a re-create of a Bus Stop clothes from the 1960s). It was perfect for a 24-hour interval inwards the sunshine exploring Pisa , the sunhat I'm carrying did non teach out my caput all 24-hour interval - it was rattling hot!


Kate Moss Pansy Tea Dress


Outfit Details
Dress - Topshop
Sunglasses - Rayban
Shoes - Zara (get like ones here)
Bag - Louis Vuitton (get a like one here)
Sunhat - Urban Outfitters (get a like one here)


x

Popular posts from this blog

5 fall favorites