Veslemoy - Le Grand-Palais - RTW 2016 - PFW

hebergement d'image

    Veslemoy - at Chanel - Le Grand-Palais - RTW 2016 - PFW

    I alive inwards Oslo , Kingdom of Norway , where I written report fine art together with biology. I am 17 years one-time , together with my biggest
    interests are drawing portraits , desgining clothes , together with reading books! I dearest to arrive at new
    information. I convey a lot of dreams but my «top three» are to written report at Harvard , travel
    the Blue Planet , together with encounter Karl Lagerfeld , hehe. My biggest nightmare would go to rail those
    dreams , together with never go able to larn novel things together with grow every bit a human being. For the
    Chanel-day I wore a vintage Chloé coat-dress , Adidas X Pharrell Williams shows , and the
    handbag is made yesteryear me !

    Photos yesteryear Fred - Easy Fashion 

hebergement d'image

Popular posts from this blog

5 fall favorites